Industry Insight Archive. All previous entries of a blog written by members of our team, provides perspective on trends we’re seeing in hiring practices, salaries, company culture, and a number of other topics that may affect you as an employer, or a candidate searching for a new position in the technical market.
- 4 Ways to Prevent Stagnant Employees From Holding Your Company Back
As we mentioned in our last post, Building the Right Team (Link HERE), surrounding yourself with the right team is crucial for any manager or business owner. With capable people in the right roles, your company can run like a well-oiled machine. Ideally, your people work well together and lift each other up — creating ... Read More +
- Building the Right Team
With a combined 30 years of professional work experience, we have witnessed or have been a part of 100’s of teams. There is a common theme throughout these highly functional “tight” teams that guide them. That theme is derived from the values of each team member, fostered and guided by leadership, and reinforced by the ... Read More +
- Filling the Hiring Gap
Every month our Technical Recruiters are speaking with hundreds of candidates that are actively or passively looking in the San Diego tech job market. Remote work, flex hours and salary range are some of the top questions candidates have for us when determining a job change or considering a new opportunity. While salaries remained consistent ... Read More +
- VIA TECHNICAL WINS INAVERO’S 2018 BEST OF STAFFING® VIA TECHNICAL WINS INAVERO’S
2018 BEST OF STAFFING®
CLIENT AND TALENT AWARDS
San Diego, CA – April 13, 2018 – VIA Technical, a leading technical staffing and recruiting agency, announced today that they have won Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers. Presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, ... Read More +
- Recruiter Jessica Bailey loves what she does! Jessica Bailey has been a Tech Recruiter for going on 5 years. Read on to learn why she is passionate about what she does.
The many reasons I LOVE being a Technical Recruiter:
1. Relationships: This is a given, but can’t be ignored as our business is essentially, “people”. We interact with very different personalities and people ... Read More +
- How to get involved with SD’s Tech Scene Our Tech Scene
San Diego, CA – April 13, 2018 – VIA Technical, a leading technical staffing and recruiting agency, announced today that they have won Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers. Presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, Inavero’s Best of Staffing winners have ... Read More +
- Team Promotion – Jessica Bailey VIA Technical announces that Jessica Bailey has been promoted to an Account Manager, while also maintaining her current role as a Lead Technical Recruiter.
Jessica has been instrumental in building out new accounts that we have established over the last few years. She has been heavily involved in the success by learning about the company, understanding ... Read More +
- Career Development & Training Are you looking for a way to learn or better your technical skills? Below are some great resources for you. From Dev Bootcamps to certifications and additional training and resources, please see the links below.
Dev Bootcamp is the first short-term, immersive bootcamp that transforms beginners into full-stack web developers in 19 weeks (9 ... Read More +
- VIA Earns Inc. 5000 List VIA Technical, LLC included on the Inc. 5000 list
with Three-Year Sales Growth of 82%
Inc. Magazine included VIA Technical, LLC on its 35th annual Inc. 5000 list of the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. The list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment— ... Read More +
- San Diego Trends OUR TRENDS, by Natalie Viani
If you are like me, you want to know local trends more than national trends on hiring. So the following is our briefing on what VIA has seen thus far this year on a local basis with our clients in San Diego. For your reference, VIA has a large presence in ... Read More +