Industry Insight, a blog written by members of our team, provides perspective on trends we’re seeing in hiring practices, salaries, company culture, and a number of other topics that may affect you as an employer, or a candidate searching for a new position in the technical market.
- 6 Tips to Writing Emails People Will Actually Read
With digital communication more prevalent than ever – especially with the rise of remote work – writing a productive email people will actually read is an underrated and useful skill to have.
Concise and action-oriented emails can keep projects moving and earn the respect of your peers. They can even go so far as to propel ... Read More +
- 5 Issues Demanding the Attention of Human Resource Leaders and Hiring Managers During COVID Recovery
Navigating the “new normal” imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic has challenged human resource leaders to address a whole new set of issues, from an almost exclusively remote work force to concerns about retention.
Overall, the flexibility and adaptability COVID has required of leaders has resulted in greater innovation when it comes to both seeking out and ... Read More +
- How Outsourcing Can Solve Common Organizational Problems Throughout the life-cycle of a business, there are organizational problems that may confound leadership. Some of these issues are common to most businesses, while others have developed as a result of technology use in daily operations. Outsourcing is a solution to many of these problems that organizational leaders face. Some of the common issues that ... Read More +
- The Value of Short-Term Contract Resources Short-term organizational problems can create long-term issues that plague your business for years. While they may initially seem like small, short-term issues, things like work backlogs, the departure of a valued employee, or an unexpected busy season can get in the way of how your company runs. It can also lower the profitability of your ... Read More +
- 5 Strategies to Help You Break Into Tech With No Experience
While tech jobs are not what they were at the start of 2020 when 25,300 jobs were added in the first two months, the good news is that businesses have now had time to evaluate their long-
term tech needs and the types of candidates they need to fill them.
Now more than ever, as companies look ... Read More +